Here is this week’s lineup:
• B-days from Feb 17 - March 2
• 5th grader Aliza will play the violin
• 3rd grader Griffin will sing a song
• 3rd graders Ty’Jai and Julian will tell the story of Elephant and Piggie
• 3rd graders Olive, Vanaeyah, Coco, and Katie will tell stories
• Lost and found parade
• Positivity Brigade
See you there!
Please make sure you are getting the emails coming from the MailChimp service we are using for PTA news and information now. Here is the link to today’s email: http://eepurl.com/cCduzv
If you have any questions or you are not receiving the emails, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall Creek Student Credit Union - tomorrow, February 15th: 7:40-7:55
Week #18 of the student credit union is open tomorrow morning, in the gym, from 7:40 to 7:55. Remember, a deposit can be as little as $0.01. The goal is to keep making deposits and building good savings habits.
You can open an account and start saving any time of the year. If you have any questions please contact:
Daniel Sheehan - email@example.com